National Professional Qualification for Executive Leadership (NPQEL)
Who is NPQEL for?
The National Professional Qualifications for Executive Leadership (NPQEL) is for those who are, or are aspiring to become, an executive headteacher or CEO of a MAT with responsibility for MAT finances and leading several schools.
What does it include?
- Two day induction, overview briefing outlining course content and expectations, available support and assessment criteria
- Four face-to-face days facilitated by expert school leaders
- Support for school-based improvement projects with interactive sessions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate with peers and active support from colleagues
- Opportunities to stimulate and challenge thinking alongside access to online module resources, facilitated coaching, skype sessions, peer learning and social media links
To book a place or request further information, please visit the National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) 2017 participant registration section here