National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
Who is NPQH for?
The National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) is for those who are, or are aspiring to become a headteacher or head of school with responsibility for leading a school.
What does it include?
- Half day induction, overview briefng outlining course content and expectations, available support and assessment criteria
- Five face-to-face days facilitated by expert school leaders
- Support for school-based improvement projects with interactive sessions
- Nine day school improvement placement in a host school
- Opportunities for discussion and debate with peers and active support from colleagues
- Opportunities to stimulate and challenge thinking alongside access to online module resources, facilitated coaching, skype sessions, peer learning and social media links