National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
Who is NPQML for?
The National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) is for those who are, or are aspiring to become, a middle leader training for teachers with responsibility for leading a team such as a key stage leader, a curriculum area leader, a pastoral services leader, a subject leader, a special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO), or a head of department.
What does it include?
- Half day induction, overview briefing outlining course content and expectations, available support and assessment criteria
- Three face-to-face days facilitated by expert school leaders and associates covering areas of importance
- Support for school-based improvement projects with interactive sessions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate with peers and active support from colleagues
- Opportunities to stimulate and challenge thinking alongside access to online module resources, facilitated coaching, skype sessions, peer learning and social media links