National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
Who is NPQSL for?
The National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) is for those who are, or are aspiring to become a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities such as an experienced middle leader, a deputy headteacher, an assistant headteacher, or other senior staff.
What does it include?
- Half day induction, overview briefing outlining course content and expectations, available support and assessment criteria
- Four face-to-face days facilitated by expert school leaders
- Support for school-based improvement projects with interactive sessions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate with peers and active support from colleagues
- Opportunities to stimulate and challenge thinking alongside access to online module resources, facilitated coaching, skype sessions, peer learning and social media links