What we offer
EMLC is a national provider of leadership qualifications for school leaders across all phases.
The qualifications cover Middle Leadership, Senior Leadership, Headship and Executive Leadership.
– Final Assessment of NPQML, NPQSL, NPQH and NPQEL for individuals and organisations
– Delivery of the reformed National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
EMLC provides assessment of all three leadership qualifications (NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH).
These qualifications provide national recognition and accreditation following successful completion of NPQ programmes.
Please click below to access your assessment documentation.
FINAL ASSESSMENT National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership
FINAL ASSESSMENT National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership
FINAL ASSESSMENT National Professional Qualification for Headship
NPQ 2018 Participants
The National Professional Qualifications have been reformed to meet the Department for Education’s vision for an education system that drives social mobility, ensuring that every child and young person can access high quality education.
There is a suite of four qualifications:
- National Professional Qualifications for Middle Leaders (NPQML)
- National Professional Qualifications for Senior Leaders (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualifications for Headship (NPQH)
- National Professional Qualification for Executive Leadership (NPQEL)
What is involved?
- To complete the qualification you will need to study six content areas that determine what a leader should know and be able to do. The modules focus on improving leadership practice and support the development of the critical leadership behaviours of commitment, collaboration, personal drive, resilience, awareness, integrity and respect.
- Final Assessment which comprises of a written task focussed on improving your organisation.
- The qualifications are usually 12 months in duration and include facilitated online courses, webinars and face-to-face days.
Download the application forms
National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
This programme facilitates you developing the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a high-performing Middle Leader in schools.
National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
This programme facilitates you developing the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a high-performing Senior Leader in schools.
National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
This programme facilitates you developing the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a high-performing Headteacher.
National Professional Qualification for Executive Leadership (NPQEL)
This programme facilitates you developing the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a high-performing Executive Leader.
EMLC can manage your assessment for you. We understand how to support participants from registration through to assessment and offer moderation and feedback.
We have a strong record in assessing participants against leadership competencies and have delivered assessment nationally on behalf of the National College for Teaching and Leadership since 2008.
Register and track the progress of your participants on our tried and tested management information system
Provide guidance materials for all participants
Use assessment materials that have been designed to reflect the assessment framework
Use our nationally accredited assessment team to undertake all the assessments
Provide evidence based feedback to all candidates with clear development points
Personal 1:1 telephone feedback for those who have not met the standards to enable a successful resubmission
Get in touch with us
Should you require further information regarding the services EMLC offers, kindly fill in the on-line form below and submit it.